The veterinary profession is uniquely multifaceted. Where else do you get to choose your favorite species, practice setting (or even out-of-practice setting!) and schedule that works for you?
We understand veterinary medicine. FurWork’s founder and president is Dr. Jennifer Klaus, DACVECC. She was inspired to start FurWork after being tasked with posting various ER department job listings… where to post? and finding employment when she started relief work… where to look?
FurWork is an employment website dedicated to helping veterinary professionals find their dream jobs.
How do we do it?
We have easy to search categorical breakdowns of veterinary positions. At a glance, our job listings also feature all the information most relevant to your job search criteria.
For veterinary employers, post ALL of your job vacancies. Customize your job listings with your logo and photos and give candidates a better sense of what you’re all about!
We appreciate your patronage while we make sure we get things right, which is why all website functionality is free for the foreseeable future. Post as many jobs as you’d like! Please don’t forget to contact us to tell us what you loved, what you didn’t and what you’d like to see in the future with FurWork!
- All functionality is and will always be 100% free for candidates
- Jobs are categorically arranged by role, level of education and type of industry.
- We keep job vacancies current with employer reminders to removed filled listings
- Narrow your search by location or veterinary-specific job tags
- See the species breakdown, required shift hours and employee benefits with a glance of each listing
- Looking for part-time or relief work only? Restrict your job searching to these job types
- Send customized job alerts to your inbox so you won’t miss when your perfect job gets posted
- Bookmark your preferred jobs and save them for your return
- On the go? Upload your resume, cover letter, optional photo of yourself, or other documents to our website and access these files easily to apply for a job
- FurWork is 100% free for employers to post any job listing for the foreseeable future.
- Free listing renewals are controlled with monthly email reminders
- Save time! Post job advertisements for every position in your hospital here
- Finally a place to post for relief or part-time jobs too
- Be unique! Personalize your advertisement with your logo and photos
- All jobs are posted categorically and by distance, with helpful at-a-glance information, giving you access to candidates who already know they will be a good fit
- FurWork advocates for education: veterinarian student externship and technician /nurse student externship listings will forever be free.
Follow your calling in Veterinary Medicine.
Happy job posting and job hunting!