The veterinary profession is uniquely multifaceted. Where else do you get to choose your favorite species, practice setting (or even out-of-practice setting!) and schedule that works for you?
We understand veterinary medicine. FurWork’s founder and president is Dr. Jennifer Klaus, DACVECC. She was inspired to start FurWork after being tasked with posting various ER department job listings… where to post? and finding employment when she started relief work… where to look?
FurWork is an employment website dedicated to helping veterinary professionals find their dream jobs.
How do we do it?
We have easy to search categorical breakdowns of veterinary positions. Also, at a glance, our job listings feature all the information most relevant to your job search criteria.
For veterinary employers, post ALL of your job vacancies- we’re more than just a veterinarian jobs website! Customize your job listings with your logo and photos and give candidates a better sense of what you’re all about!
FurWork is ever improving. That’s why ALL website functionality is 100% free for the foreseeable future.
We also aim to maintain some job listing features free forever!
For now, post as many jobs as you’d like- for FREE!
All we ask is that if you’re happy with this service, please help us spread the word about FurWork!
- All functionality is and will always be 100% free for candidates
- Jobs are categorically arranged by role, level of education and type of industry.
- We keep job vacancies current with employer reminders to removed filled listings
- Narrow your search by location or veterinary-specific job tags
- See the species breakdown, required shift hours & employee benefits with a glance of each listing
- Looking for part-time or relief work only? Restrict your job searching to these job types
- Send customized job alerts to your inbox so you won’t miss when your perfect job gets posted
- Bookmark your preferred jobs and save them for your return
- On the go? Upload your resume, cover letter, optional photo of yourself, or other documents to our website and access these files easily to apply for a job
- FurWork is currently 100% free for employers to post any job listing
- Free listing renewals are controlled with monthly email reminders
- Save time! Post job advertisements for every position in your veterinary hospital here
- Finally a place to post for relief or part-time jobs too
- Be unique! Personalize your advertisement with your logo and photos
- All jobs are posted categorically and by distance
- Complete our short questionnaire as you post each position, so we can help you find candidates who already know they will be a good fit
- FurWork advocates for education: veterinarian student externship and technician /nurse student externship listings will forever be free.
Follow your calling in Veterinary Medicine.
Things still a bit foggy? Check out our FAQ & A section. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to contact us… we’d love to hear about what you loved, what you didn’t and what you’d like to see in the future with our company!
Happy job posting and job hunting!